To provide useful information in a concise way, this structure has been used for our web site:
- The Announcements and News Blog has items the NWACA Board and Committees want to raise to everyone's attention. New items appear at the top of the blog, and older items are kept for historical interest below those for as long as they are expected to be useful. If you click the Subscribe to Posts, you can set up an RSS feed for new items added.
- The Calendar contains items about events for the entire NWACA neighborhood.
- Helpful Phone Numbers help you address common neighborhood concerns, often numbers that are not easily found while searching a phone directory.
- Helpful Web Links are useful for concerns of NWACA committees and members of the neighborhood, but not may not be readily accessible in a quick web search.
- Current files of information are in the NWACA Library, and older files are in the NWACA Library - Archives. Files more than 4 years old are kept electronically, but not maintained on the web site.
- Information under the Committee Pages is specific to the work of the Board or the work of specific committees. In general, each committee has a Purpose statement, a blog of information (Current Issues and Concerns, Announcements, etc.) and a collection of informative pages and files about their activities. There is contact information for each committee.
- At this point, users of smart phones may find some challenges using our site. Most of the text appears just fine, but the embedded Google objects for calendar, photos, maps, and other items may not be usable.